Monday, September 3, 2012

A little something from Ecuador

Here's the latest from Elder Thomas! As you'll read in his letter, he had a busy day today, so he didn't have much time to write.



Hey fam, 

I don't have a ton of time to write today, it's pretty stressful and busy. We went to the offices, and we bought pizza hut and it's waiting for us, plus we have tons and tons to do still today... I didn't have anything exciting happen to me really this week, but we did have tons of lesson. 15 without members, and the goal is 12. Your prayers were a big help. This week was still pretty tough, but it gets better every day. Spanish is coming along well, and I have a lot more confidence speaking. I still have a lot to improve on, but I'm taking it one day at a time. Our families are progressing well, a few snags, but we're working as hard as we can to help them arrive at their baptismal date and receive all the blessings that the Lord wants to give to them. My ward is pretty good, pretty small. I play the piano (electric) in sacrament meeting... I don't really like P-days so far, only writing home is enjoyable. Everything else is so stressful, it feels like the most stressful day of the week. Oh! something cool did happen this week. Last night I ate cow stomach, and it wasn't too bad, but today it is messing with me big time. Not a very comfortable day, I feel like someone is blowing bubbles inside of me and they can't escape. That just goes to show that the stomach of something else isn't meant to be inside of another stomach. I'll have many more days like this I'm sure... Sorry this is rushed, but I am rushed right now. I'm gonna go get pizza now... Love you guys, we'll talk later!

Con amor,

Elder Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment